- A church which offers a relationship with God through Jesus Christ, beginning with salvation and moving to a newness of life, which can only come through the power of God in a surrendered life.
- A church where people from the city and the suburbs join together in prayer, worship, relationship, & outreach.
- A body of believers committed to true unity which is possible through Jesus Christ.
- A group of people who hunger and thirst for truth. We are passionate about the Word of God because we are hungry to know Him more.
- A group with hearts set upon true, Christ-centered worship.
- A fellowship of believers who have a burdened to pray and seek the heart of God.
- A Church that the love of Christ is building in our city reaching out to the fatherless, the oppressed, the broken, the addicted, and the poor.
- A fellowship of believers who are devoted to equipping singles, marriages & families for healthy living in Christ.
- A Church that is not dead or boring but excited about living for Christ with joy.
We are a non-denominational church lead by Pastor Matt Cripps. We are a Christ-centered, Bible following, Spirit filled Church.
The one thing we desire most that truly makes a difference in our lives and in our world is the presence of God. Without the presence of God among His people we have no power.
We are a passionate church that is committed to seeing God move in the hearts and lives of people. We are a church that has been battled tested for Kingdom work. If you are looking for a church home that will love you, challenge you, encourage you, and equip you to making an impact in Detroit and beyond for Christ, then Metro Life Church is for you.
Metro Life is a diverse church family made up of people who love Jesus and love others. Rather you live in Detroit or not we strongly believe with all of us serving together daily true change will happen. We strive to live out our faith in Christ in an attractive and authentic way.
It has been our relentless love for Jesus and the people of this great city that has fueled our passion in making a difference since 1992. We will not quit, we will not compromise the Word, we will not sit idle and watch the devil destroy this city one life at a time. We will pray, we will love, we will serve, we will provide hope, we will stand against evil, we will be part of the solution. We will do whatever it takes to see lives transformed by the power of God’s love.
In addition to powerful, life-impacting Sunday and Thursday services, we have ministries for men, women, families, youth, and children. We also offer several creative service and outreach opportunities – such as prayer & praise gatherings, outreaches, block parties, bus ministry, street evangelism, door to door connections, visitations, mission trips, drama, dance, school tutoring, greeting, worship, community dinners, neighborhood clean up, radical acts of kindness, basketball scrimmage games, etc.
We are more than a church, we are a Family!